Wednesday, 5 October 2011

My favourite place for Shoes.

As many of you will know - I am a bit of a shopaholic and I certainly find it hard to go past a good pair of shoes.  And Melbourne is the place to be if you like shopping! 

Most of my favourite shoe stores are 'chains' and include Nine West, Wittner, Sidewalk Soul and Country Road.  I am also quite partial to browsing the extensive collections at both David Jones and Myer.

Tucked away on Little Collins Street (and other locations) is one that is a must visit for any visitor to Melbourne... ZOMP. 

While the prices are generally more expensive than your usual High Street store... the beautiful array of Italian leather on offer is almost overwhelming. And its certainly the place to go if you want something a bit different, a bit unique and something that you wont see alot of other people wearing.

So, head into the city, wander the laneways, stop for a coffee (I recommend the Sensory Lab at the back of David Jones) and buy some new shoes. Always puts a spring in my step! 

ZOMP
www.zomp.com.au/locations

Nine West
www.ninewest.com.au

Wittner Shoes
www.wittner.com.au

Sidewalk Soul
www.sidewalksoul.com.au

Sensory Lab
www.sensorylab.com.au

Rear of David Jones, Little Collins Street

No comments:

Post a Comment